I was lucky enough to take this photo during my very first visit to the Siberian Tiger Park in Harbin, North East China.
I loved this photo from the moment I first saw it on the display screen of my camera, that freezing cold January morning. This photo tells me so many things…
- Small things can go about their business whilst big things pass them by.
- Different planes of existence don’t always interact.
- The symbol of death may pass you by and still leave you whole and vital.
- Neither of these beings have any thing to prove to anybody else, and so they have presence and balance.
- But most all this photo speaks to me of harmony and beauty–a perfect moment with which nature has gifted me.
The tiger and crow has rewarded me for seeking perfect moments by showing me that they do, indeed, exist–especially when we least expect to find them.