Christina Aguigui Foster from Stealing Quiet Time In Noisy Disorder has made a hub for us procrastinators. I’m honored she’s chosen me as one of the nominees for her own Liebster Award. Thank you so much Christina, for my first nomination ever!
Join Christina and her family for Sunday Brunch or have a look at her Gratitude Project posts when you want to procrastinate in a positive way 🙂
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
11 RANDOM Facts about me:
- I love travelling and exploring, especially in-depth.
- I love the desert and snow equally. One of my favourite places on Earth has both.
- I drink too much tea. So does everyone in my family.
- I love dogs, and most dogs love me–some after all of twenty seconds 🙂
- Science-fiction has been a part of my life since my little brother brought home Stig of the Dump and kept on going on about it. I’ve never read it, but I have read lots of other books from his shelf, which inspire me now.
- I’m a middle child. I guess that explains a lot 🙂
- I love crystals, and constantly bore friends by liking photos from The Geology Page.
- Tarot-reading is one of my skills.
- Drawing well eludes me. If I could have one super-power, that would be it.
- The Fifth Element and Practical Magic are two of my favourite movies.
- My life without music would be unthinkable.
- What is your proudest moment/achievement?
Finishing a short sailing course. I had gotten sick, and came very, very close to quitting. But I didn’t, and managed to earn a certificate which I’ve never actually used.
- Are you making any New Year’s Resolutions? If so, what is one of them?
My resolution for 2016 is to live life more creatively, to explore different ways to express myself.
- Which of your own posts is your favorite, and why?
Introducing PiniMe. I hadn’t thought that I could create a blogging event (with a badge) and have it up and running within 24 hours. I’m almost as proud of it as I am of my sailing certificate 🙂
- Have you ever had a nickname? If so, what is/was it?
My family has nicknames for me, but I don’t really like them, so I won’t share them. A friend calls me Leens. I don’t like that either. Only one person has called me Lee, which I didn’t mind at all 🙂
- What one thing can you not live without?
- What kind of posts do you enjoy writing the most? (Poems, reviews, recipes, etc.)
I’m happy writing about what I’m most enthusiastic about at that time, or feel the need to share.
- What was/is your favorite school subject?
On average English, but Geography, History and Physics (depending on the teacher) were up there too.
- What is your biggest pet peeve in life?
Strident noise-makers, including voices.
- What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to blogging?
When WordPress is slow to load or takes a long time saving my post.
- What do you enjoy doing when you’re not blogging?
Writing, creating graphics and reading. Terribly boring I know, but I’ve never claimed to be interesting 🙂
- What is your current occupation?
11 Questions For My Nominees:
- What was your favourite toy when you were young?
- Which band or musician would you recommend to the world?
- What is your all-time favourite TV series?
- If you could ban one thing in this world, what would that be?
- You have to stay on an island Survivor-style for a whole month. You’re only allowed to take five things with you. What five things (not people) would you take.
- Do you think there are aliens ‘out there’?
- Which book do you read when you’re in a ‘there’s nothing to read’ mood?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Which of your posts are you most proud of?
- Do people get your sense of humour?
- If you found Aladdin’s Lamp, what wish would you make?
My 11 Nominees:
I tried to spread the love a little further, so I haven’t included some of my favourite bloggers who’ve already received an award this week. Congrats to you, and here are my nominees 🙂
So of them may be award free 🙂